these gals are now for sale on HasbroToyShop.com
I haven't completely decided whether I like them enough to buy them right now, but I like the 'idea' of them. and I definitely like that they are having releases for the infamous 'core 7' that are a bit more inspired than just a new hat, haha.
Special 25th Birthday Celebration, Collector Set! Each pony friend is decorated with a crest that celebrates 25 years of My Little Pony. PINKIE PIE pony is joy, STAR SONG pony - Dreams, TOOLA ROOLA pony - creativity, SWEETIE BELLE pony – love, SCOOTALOO pony – Friendship, RAINBOW DASH pony – Hope, and CHEERILEE pony– Beauty!
- i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
- there is a little pony lover inside all of us...
- baby Princess Sparkle!!
- My Little Pony Fair 2009 - location announced.
- 2008 Comic Con Pony has been announced!
- Art Pony now for sale!!!!
- Inspirational Word Ponies Collectors set
- Jeanette has done it again!!
- Sea Ponies!!!!
- fancy pants babies and italian bow tie
- ▼ June (9)