me

My photo
i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

fancy pants babies and italian bow tie

yay! fancy pants baby ponies!!! I've wanted them for soOOoo long. they are just too cute with their little nappies...
and I also got Italian Bow Tie. which is a long time coming. her American and mexican sisters are happy to be reunited with her.

Splashes, Dots n' Hearts, Starburst

Italian Bow Tie

No comments: