me

My photo
i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Art Pony now for sale!!!!

the new MLP Art pony is now up for sale on HasbroToyShop.com!!
oh my gosh!!! she is soOOooo beautiful!! She is to be the first art pony of a series. Finally, G3 releases worth buying. She even comes in a pretty box. I remember seeing pictures of her a few months back and speculating what on earth she was going to be released for. I'm so glad she is being released as a general release. I already have the always lovely Kar ordering me one, as of course, Hasbro doesn't ship to Canada. boo. oh well, as long as I get her. oh, she is just darling!


No comments: