my neighbors probably think I am crazy.
every half hour I'm running out to the mailbox to see if there is a package waiting in there for me. nope. It's only been a couple weeks since I bought my loose Greek Sunlight so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes another week to get here, but I can't wait. I'm so excited for her to arrive!
Later today, I'm headed out to IKEA to find some more pony shelves. I've never had enough room, and quite a few ponies have always lived a box life, but even my girls that I have room to put out, are starting to live in pretty tight quarters. and I have 8 ponies on the way, so I definitely need the extra room. One day they will all have a spot on the wall, but right now i have to be selective, so only ponies in complete sets will be displayed. As I complete sets, more shelves will be bought!
the shelves i wanted were out of stock!! sad. they won't have any more in for 3 weeks!! 3 weeks!
- i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.
- Edmonton Pony Meet 2008
- one more to go!
- me and R2's new favorite pony
- please Greek pony gods...
- 2008 collectors fair exclusives
- those dirty little mexicans
- Mexican 'tea and ponies' party
- the suspense is killing me!!
- Brazil Sunlight and Brazil Butterscotch
- Collector Pose Bowtie and Applejack
- thrift store finds
- Mi Pequeño Pony
- ▼ May (12)