me

My photo
i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Greek Sunlight collection completed.

with the money I made at the toy show, I bought a Greek Sunlight blue w/blue clouds loose from a fellow mlp arena member yesterday. I can't wait until she is here. she is the last of the Greek Sunlights that I don't already have.
my other 3 Greeks are on their card and so I am so looking forward to holding her and smelling her wonderful Greek smell...

*drifts off into a vanilla scented daydream*

ah....

No comments: