me

My photo
i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Collector Pose Bowtie and Applejack

finally!


I bought these lovelies almost a month ago and they arrived today, after much fretting on my part. This is the second time, different sellers though, that I have bought these 2 ponies and the first time I sent them back to the girl because they were moldy and missing hair...eww. So as the days and weeks went by and I still didn't find them sitting in my mailbox, I started to think, maybe I am not supposed to own these ponies...

At first I was expecting them to take a bit longer because they came from the Netherlands, but then another pony from another seller in the Netherlands that I bought 2 weeks after, came a week before! So I thought for sure something was wrong. Anyways, they are here, safe and sound, and gorgeous.



No comments: