me

My photo
i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

2008 collectors fair exclusives

these are the exclusives for 2008!!

the pink one is for the U.S. My Little Pony Fair held this year in Rhode Island. and the second one is for the My Little Pony Convention being held in Germany. I absolutely love the designs. very Victorian wallpaper-esk.

The U.S. exclusive will only be made available to fair attendees, but me and Karlee have someone going for us to pick a few up!! Maybe next year I will be able to go to the fair, but I have already been travelling a fair amount so far this year, so it isn't in the cards. This girl will be a wonderful consolation though.



The Germany (UK) exclusive has been made available to everyone through pre-order. and I am on the list to receive one!! The pre-order is now sold out otherwise I would have gotten 2.



aren't they just beautiful!

No comments: