me

My photo
i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

all white pony


I ordered a couple of the blank Hasbro "decorate your own pony" ponies today! took me forever, as they have been out for a while, but alas Hasbro doesn't ship to canada, so I had to find someone who would order them for me. two, one for me and one for karlee. i won't be decorating mine though. one of the biggest things I hate about generation three ponies is their crazy bright flashy colors and how their eyes resemble the eyes of those horrid 'Bratz' dolls. the design seems a bit cheap to me compared to the generation ones...so does the plastic actually. so, i really like that she's all white. she's like a ghost...


No comments: